A respectful company, based in Beirut - Lebanon, is curently searching for a software engineer that develops custom solutions for major clients involving new technologies.
The basic job function is as follows:
- Researching, designing, writing and testing new software programs;
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification;
- 'Bolting together' existing software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them);
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects;
- Investigating new technologies;
- Working with computer coding languages;
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
The necessary skills are as follows:
- Fluent in C++, C#, Vb.net, ASP, ASP.net, HTML, SOAP, XML, ODBC, SQL
- Knowledge in Visual Studio 2005
- Knowledge in SQL Server 2005 and Oracle
- Knowledge of parallel processing, object oriented programming, Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Web Services
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Problem solving skills to assess design alternatives and perform tradeoffs to determine designs or functionality that best meet customer needs
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience - Or
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with no or little experience
If any person living in Lebanon and feels he/she has the skills for this position, send me your CV @ bhaidar at gmail.com and I will forward the CV to the person in contact.