I noticed today that the "Disk Cleanup" utility isn't available by default on Windows Server 2008 R2.
However, to add it, you need to go to:
- Control Panel
- Programs and Features
- Turn On/Off Windows Features
- Under "Features" section, hit on "Add Features"
- Then select "Desktop Experience". It will ask for a dependent feature to install also, accept and continue.
- A computer restart is needed
- Now, you can use the "Disk Cleanup" utility to free some space
Hope this helps,
Tags: Windows Server 2008